1. Line 13x9 baking pan with parchment paper. Chop white chocolate and melt in microwave, stopping to stir every 15-30 seconds until fully melted. Pour half onto baking sheet and spread into consistent layer.
2. Top white chocolate layer with cookies in even lines with cookie edges touching. Cover Oreos with the rest of the white chocolate.
3. Melt chocolate chips in microwave, stopping to stir every 15-30 seconds until fully melted. Drizzle on top and use a knife to swirl a design, if preferred.
4. Top with crushed cookies and sprinkles.
5. Refrigerate until solidified (about an hour). Break into chunks to serve.
Adapted from https://www.thecountrycook.net/valentines-day-oreo-bark/.
You can find our recipe posts & Brief Bites videos on social media, but sometimes you just need it written out!