- 1 package Oreos or sandwich cookies
- 1 package white chocolate almond bark (24 oz.)
- 1 package (12 oz.) semisweet chocolate chips or 2 bars of baking chocolate (4 oz. each)
1. Melt white baking chocolate in microwave, stopping to stir at 15-30 seconds intervals. Dye with food coloring until your preferred tint of orange — we started with 4 drops red, 6 drops yellow.
2. Use a fork to dip cookies in the orange chocolate. Place on wax paper, and let solidify in fridge for ~30 minutes.
3. Melt chocolate chips (same as step 1) and pour into resealable plastic bag. Cut a small piece of the corner of the bag and pipe basketball lines onto the cookies. Let solidify in fridge again and serve!
Adapted from our Seasons magazine: https://www.hy-vee.com/recipes-ideas/recipes/slam-dunk-cookies
Comments are closed.
You can find our recipe posts & Brief Bites videos on social media, but sometimes you just need it written out!